|1 Area (with free peel, microderm and skin analysis)||£200.00|
|2 Area (with free peel, microderm and skin analysis)||£250.00|
|3 Area (with free peel, microderm and skin analysis)||£300.00|
Reinvent yourself with our tailor-made packages. Whether you are looking at a little tweak or to reinvent your look you! Every Wednesday you will be in safe hands with our experiences nurse practitioners with collectively over 40 years experience in facial aesthetics. You can choose from the following
- Lips filler – enhance and soften your lips by defining your cupids bow, vermillion border and replace lost volume to create the natural look or perfect your pout.
- Cheeks filler – recontour and define the mid part of your face by creating amazing cheekbones utilising a canula placement and dermal fillers
- Jawline filler – Enhance or reshape the lower jaw or angle
- Chin filler – Lower face reshaping to soften or enhance the chin and facial profile
- Nose filler – correct small or minor bumps on bridge of nose and or create a straighter looking nose.
- Nasolabial – Marionette lines beneath the nose. Restructure and restore all the lost volume often associated with a sad face
|Personalised Filler Packages||Filler 1||Filler 2 (Juvederm)|
Profhilo -Improve skin laxity and promtes skin remodelling
Profhilo is the first injectable Hyaluronic Acid for skin remodelling and treating skin laxity. It is also a first stabilised Hyaluronic Acid product without BDDE (1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether) coming in a highest concentration available 64mg/2ml syringe. Delivers dramatic improvement in tissue quality even in challenging areas. Safe, effective, “a true breakthrough in anti-ageing medicine.” Profhilo® counteracts skin laxity through a REMODELING ACTION of collagen and elastin fibres. Profhilo® is not actually a dermal filler but is a completely new Hyaluronic Acid (HA) based product that is ‘curing’ wrinkles rather than ‘filling’ them. Only 5 points of injecton are needed to offer a maximum comfort treatment with visible results after only 2 sessions. Lasts 6-12 months!
|Course of 2 treatments||£250.00|