Beautiful sculpted eyebrows that frame your face and define your overall look don’t come naturally to most. With a small amount of time and effort you can make your brow shape a gorgeous attribute and enhance your best features. Not sure how to shape your eyebrows? Don’t worry! We will help you achieve the perfect eyebrow shape with eyebrow waxing and eyebrow tinting at Tracey Bell Clinics
Go bold! Don’t be afraid to ask for the celebrity Hollywood eyebrows you have always dreamed of, we can help create amazing results and achieve the eyebrows you’ve always wanted. Tell us what you want, and we’ll work from there. Whether it’s just an eyebrow tidy you’re after, or a full makeover and eyebrow sculpt – our therapists are up to the job.
Eyebrow sculpting and shaping goes right back in time to Ancient Egypt. Beautifully sculpted eyebrows and defined eye areas have been a part of many individual beauty regimes for thousands of years, spanning many cultures, civilisations and countries around the world. Historians have documented beauty related activity in the Middle East, Ancient China and India, centered around the eyes being the key to the soul. The application of makeup on both men and women is displayed, highlighted and celebrated in the art and drawings recovered from these ancient times. Eyebrow waxing has been prevalent throughout all these times. The Ancient Egyptians, best known for their interest in creating unique architecture such as the pyramids, took particular notice of their eye area. They were the first culture to place such great emphasis on beauty and as a result for both men and women it became part of their daily routine. Fast-forward to the 1920’s and the actresses of the silent screen began setting eyebrow fashion and beauty trends that women all over the world would emulate. Later in the 50’s, icons including Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor hit our screens with bold, daring and defined eyebrows that shaped a decade and beyond. These days we may marvel at Michelle Williams or Charlize Theron’s delicate brows or the bolder brows of Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian, either way these looks are all very achievable. When executed with the right shaping and hair colour, we can produce visually striking results just by using a few professional salon methods. Eyebrow waxing, tweezing and tinting at Tracey Bell are some of the easier methods to achieve these looks. Whichever way you look at it, eyebrow beauty fashion is here to stay and if you can only afford to treat yourself to one salon luxury, this would be it!
PRE TREATMENT ADVICE
- Leave it to the professionals; don’t be tempted to pluck at home if you want to keep the perfect shape.
- Show us pictures of eyebrow shapes that you love and we will work with you to achieve it.
- It may take a few visits to get the perfect result.
- Keep out of the sun and ensure you always wear a SPF prior to your visit. Avoid chemical peels and powerful exfoliants 3 days before your eyebrow treatment
- During your eyebrow consultation we will assess your eyebrows and your desired result.
- Your medical history, current medications and any allergies you may have will be discussed.
- Using a premium wax your eyebrows will be shaped as desired; tweezing may be required to define the perfect shape. However, eyebrow waxing is the ideal method.
- If you choose, there is an eyebrow tint option to enhance your eyebrows further and an optional brow kit to recreate a similar look at home.
- A calming, soothing post wax treatment will be applied and a mineral makeup to match your skin type and shade.
- Most of all, just enjoy your brow shaping at Tracey Bell.
POST TREATMENT ADVICE
- Don’t be tempted to pluck at home between eyebrow treatments.
- Apply only mineral makeup after your eyebrow treatment; we will apply this for you in the salon.
- If you suffer from folliculitis, let us know and we will apply a specific post treatment balm.
- Avoid touching the area directly after your treatment.
- If you have any irritation or concerns contact your nearest salon for help and advice.
- Once you have your preferred brows, you might feel encouraged to attempt to maintain them at home. For best results leave your brow shaping to the professionals.
Call us book or us online today and have the perfect eyebrows you’ve always wanted.