Invisalign Clear Braces are one of the most popular treatments at Tracey Bell Liverpool and Isle of Man.
This revolutionary system from the USA allows children, teens and adults teeth to be straightened – closing gaps between teeth and aligning teeth.
The Invisalign Clear Braces system uses the latest in computerised orthodontic technology and at Tracey Bell Liverpool and Isle of Man. We are proud to be listed as a Platinum Practitioner.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
- Results – The results are pre-determined before treatment with Invisalign begins. The use of 3D technology allows your result to be viewed immediately.
- Aesthetics/Cosmetics – the use of Invisalign clear braces makes the aligners virtually invisible to anyone. This is one of the main reasons why thousands of adults have completed Invisalign treatment.
- Convenience – the ability for you to remove Invisalign clear braces allows eating, maintenance of good oral hygiene and greatly improved in social circumstances. The aligners can be removed if necessary.
Invisalign clear braces can give you the beautiful straight teeth you have always desired. It works through a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. Thousands of adults have already benefited from treatment in America where over 3000 orthodontists have treated their patients with Invisalign clear braces.
- Invisalign clear braces is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without metal braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices throughout America.
As you replace each set of clear braces with the next series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed. You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss. You’ll visit your Tracey Bell orthodontist in Liverpool or Isle of Man about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of clear braces/aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Why Choose Straighter Teeth using Clear Braces?
Invisalign clear braces can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…
- Invisible, so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing is no problem.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your orthodontist’s practice getting adjustments.
Invisalign clear braces also allow you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Clear Braces – who does it works for:
All adults and adolescents who are after a better smile.
5 easy ways to having a perfect smile simply by Invisalign:
Visit your orthodontist at the Tracey Bell Clinics – Liverpool or Isle of Man.
Invisalign makes your aligners.
You receive your aligners in a few weeks.
You wear your aligners.
You have the perfectly straight teeth of your dreams.
Risks of Invisalign
As with any elective dental treatment, there are great benefits to Invisalign Clear Braces but there may also be risks involved. Our clinicians at Tracey Bell Liverpool or Isle of Man are more than happy to discuss any concerns with you.
- The vitality of teeth can be affected. The nerve of your tooth can be destroyed.
- A root canal may be necessary if you experience any nerve damage
- Any crowns or fillings may become dislodged and therefore require replacement or repair
- Dental tenderness can occur
- Speech may be temporarily affected, resulting in a lisp
- Mouth dryness or increased salivation are also possible
- Root resorption can occur – damage to the ends of the roots where the teeth have been allowed to move
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) can also occur, causing pain in the jaw joint, headaches
- There is also the risk of allergic reaction
- It is important to choose a qualified dentist to perform your dental implant surgery. This will alleviate many sever side effects.
- Feel free to ask questions about Invisalign Clear Braces