Sculptra, is an injectable dermal filler used to improve lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume in the cheeks and deep facial creases. Sculptra works by promoting collagen production, thickening the deep layers of the skin and producing a volumising, natural rejuvenated appearance in the face.
- Skin thickness and facial volume is increased with Sculptra
- A fuller and more youthful appearance is promoted with Sculptra
- Sculptra reduces appearance of facial lines, wrinkles and facial creases and folds
- Sculptra replaces lost volume in the cheeks, skin and wrinkles The results of Sculptra can last up to two years
- Collagen production is promoted by Sculptra
- Sculptra can be utilised as a facial volumiser
- Sculptra obtained FDA approval in July 2009 for the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles
- Sculptra can be used on people of all ages
- At Tracey Bell, Sculptra can be used in the chest/décolletage area to reduce lines and wrinkles on the chest
To download your FREE PDF GUIDE please
On collating and concluding to a diagnosis, options, alternatives and pricing will be discussed with you. Medical questionnaire, full consultation and diagnosis will be discussed with you.
Our aim is to maintain, protect and restore individual health, and provide treatment of disease with the best available techniques, technology and experience. We respect the autonomy of the patient and will always provide truthful, open and honest medical and dental care while listening to your personal requirements.
The medical and dental treatments are clinically audited and overseen by the registered health care professionals and responsible individuals of the practice. The practice is regulated for dentistry by the Care Quality Commission.