What is Voluma?
Voluma is a non-surgical facelift cheek filler and facial Revolumiser. Juvéderm Voluma at Tracey Bell is a highly effectove facial volumiser that is used to revolumise the face, plump ot the cheeks and, most of all, Voluma produces a great natural aesthetic lift and result.
Voluma is used to beautify the face, producing a truly lifting non-surgical facelift that:
- Reduces the jowls
- Lifts the cheek bones
- Reduces wrinkles
Voluma is a thick dermal filler with longevity. It is based on Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and can last from 15-18 months.
What does Voluma Treatment involve?
- Our Tracey Bell injector will clean the area to be treated and might apply an anaesthetic to ensure the most comfortable treatment possible. Expect numbness and tingling in the area that has been treated. This is similar to when the dentist numbs your teeth.
- The Juvéderm Voluma treatment takes from 15 to 30 minutes at Tracey Bell.
- Juvéderm Voluma into the treatment site (e.g. cheeks, cheekbones, and/or chin) with a cannula or needle, depending on what mode of injection is best suited for your treatment needs.
After the injection, your physician may massage your face at the treatment sites to make sure Juvéderm Voluma is properly distributed and the results are asymmetrical. Our Juvéderm Voluma are experienced at their craft and we have an excellent track record of very successful treatments and happy clients. Only experienced physicians who have had specific training on using facial volumising products and in using this particular injection technique are authorised to inject Juvéderm Voluma. To help minimise swelling, inflammation, and bruising, after your treatment a cooling pack is applied to the injection sites to ensure you look and feel your best.
12 – 15 months
A Hyaluronic acid that encourages collagen growth.
A smoother more youthful appearance to your cheeks, cheekbones, and chin.
Risks of Juverderm Voluma
Juvéderm® VOLUMA® is amongst the best tolerated of facial volumisers. Bruising and inflammatory reactions (redness, swelling, etc) along with itching or pain upon reaction can last for a week. There are also, however, some rare adverse events that you should be aware of:
- Indurations or nodules at the treatment area
- Discolouration or lightening of the treatment area
- Poor efficiency or poor filling/restoration effect
- Necroses in the glabellar region, abscesses, granulomas, and immediate or delayed hypersensitivity after hyaluronic acid injections have been reported.
Following injection, you may experience redness, slight swelling, or bruising at the injected area. These side effects will not last and can easily be covered up with your usual makeup. However, do not hesitate to inform your practitioner if these reactions persist (beyond a week) or any other side effects are observed.
To download your FREE PDF GUIDE please
On collating and concluding to a diagnosis, options, alternatives and pricing will be discussed with you. Medical questionnaire, full consultation and diagnosis will be discussed with you.
Our aim is to maintain, protect and restore individual health, and provide treatment of disease with the best available techniques, technology and experience. We respect the autonomy of the patient and will always provide truthful, open and honest medical and dental care while listening to your personal requirements.
The medical and dental treatments are clinically audited and overseen by the registered health care professionals and responsible individuals of the practice. The practice is regulated for dentistry by the Care Quality Commission.