Waxing At Tracey Bell Our Waxperts at Tracey Bell are renowned for their perfection in the art of waxing- from facial waxing right down to the Hollywood, we promise a service that is quick, with minimal pain and long lasting results. Our quality of waxing, extensive treatment list, opulent surroundings and our meticulosity have kept our clients coming back to us time and time again. So, kick off your stilettos -or loosen your tie- lie back, wax and relax. Our therapists are sourced and trained to the highest standards. They will always recommend the most suitable wax; advise the perfect pre/post oils for your skin and hair type whilst ensuring a hygienic, fast, effective, and virtually pain-free treatment. Our plush treatment rooms are somewhere you can truly be transported away from the stresses of everyday life whilst you unwind and indulge in our very capable hands. Hygiene at Tracey Bell is of upmost importance and we never take it lightly. We don’t believe in double dipping our spatulas for hot wax treatments and all our waxing equipment is sterilised after each client.
Benefits of Waxing:
- Hair is removed directly from the root so it takes longer time for hair to grow again.
- Results last anywhere from 3-8 weeks · Waxing does not cause cuts, pigmentation, or badly smelling skin.
- No harsh chemicals are present in wax, so, the skin is saved from their damaging effect.
- The hair that grows after waxing is fine and softer.
- No Stubble.
- Skin is also exfoliated, smoothed and rejuvenated because waxing removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin.
- Repeated sessions of waxing results in a much sparser hair growth, and hair growth may even stop.
At Tracey Bell, we charge by time not area. Our waxing treatments start from as little as £8.
Dependent on area.From as little as 8 minutes.
Dependent on hair type. 3-8 weeks.
There is some degree of pain involved with waxing. Depending on your skin type, redness afterwards is common. Sometimes ingrown hairs can occur as new hair tries to grow, particularly in areas where your hair is thicker. The worst risk with waxing is skin tearing. This is rare for most people thought it is increased if you are using certain skin treatments such as Retin -A.