What is Voluma?Voluma is a non-surgical facelift cheek filler and facial Revolumiser. Juvéderm Voluma at Tracey Bell is a highly effectove facial volumiser that is used to revolumise the face, plump ot the cheeks and, most of all, Voluma produces a great natural aesthetic lift and result. Voluma is used to beautify the face, producing a truely liftingnon-surgical facelift that:
- reduces the jowls
- lifts the cheek bones
- reduces wrinkles
Voluma is a thick dermal filler with longevity. It is based on Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and can last from 15-18 months.
What does Voluma Treatment involve?
- Our Tracey Bell injector will clean the area to be treated and might apply an anaesthetic to ensure the most comfortable treatment possible. Expect numbness and tingling in the area that has been treated. This is similar to when the dentist numbs your teeth.
- The Juvéderm Voluma treatment takes from 15 to 30 minutes at Tracey Bell.
- Juvéderm Voluma into the treatment site (e.g. cheeks, cheekbones, and/or chin) with a cannula or needle, depending on what mode of injection is best suited for your treatment needs.
After the injection, your physician may massage your face at the treatment sites to make sure Juvéderm Voluma is properly distributed and the results are asymmetrical. Our Juvéderm Voluma are experienced at their craft and we have an excellent track record of very successful treatments and happy clients. Only experienced physicians who have had specific training on using facial volumising products and in using this particular injection technique are authorised to inject Juvéderm Voluma. To help minimise swelling, inflammation, and bruising, after your treatment a cooling pack is applied to the injection sites to ensure you look and feel your best.
A Hyaluronic acid that encourages collagen growth.
A smoother more youthful appearance to your cheeks, cheekbones, and chin..
Juvéderm® VOLUMA® is amongst the best tolerated of facial volumisers. Bruising and inflammatory reactions (redness, swelling, etc) along with itching or pain upon reaction can last for a week. There are also, however, some rare adverse events that you should be aware of:
- Indurations or nodules at the treatment area
- Discolouration or lightening of the treatment area
- Poor efficiency or poor filling/restoration effect
- Necroses in the glabellar region, abscesses, granulomas, and immediate or delayed hypersensitivity after hyaluronic acid injections have been reported.
Following injection, you may experience redness, slight swelling, or bruising at the injected area. These side effects will not last and can easily be covered up with your usual makeup. However, do not hesitate to inform your practitioner if these reactions persist (beyond a week) or any other side effects are observed.
Other Treatments at Tracey Bell
At Tracey Bell, we endeavour to recreate the ‘triangle of youth’. Loss of volume to the face can make you appear sadder and angrier than you most probably actually are. Here are some of the other treatments we offer for lack of volume and our treatments in action.
Sculptra | Radiesse