At Tracey Bell we offer an exclusive range of chemical or professional facial peels. Facial peels are used to rejuvenate and resurface all types of problem skin, from ageing and acne scarring to simple skin freshening. Chemical peels are extremely popular at Tracey Bell as the results are immediate, the results excellent, leaving smoother more radiant skin.Conditions treated by chemical peels:
- Acne Scarring
- Lines and wrinkles
- Lines around the mouth
- Uneven skin pigmentation (age/brown spots)
- Skin texture
- Sun damage
- Effective results
- Specific chemical peels for specific skin conditions
- Immediate/beneficial skin conditioning and smoother skin immediately. Producing a more youthful and smooth appearance
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotion of ‘neocollagenesis’ – new collagen formation. Collagen is the building block of skin, producing a strong and supple skin
- Skin resurfacing immediately
- Smoothes and corrects skin blemishes and sun damage
- Improvement in blotchy skin, producing a more vibrant, radiant skin
- Acne Management – the use of a chemical peel in the management of acne is a valuable part of the treatment
A combination of alpha hydroxy acids derived from pineapple, orange, papaya and grapefruit. Ideal for those who wish to refine, smooth and produce glowing skin.
This intense formulation invigorates skin with the use of a gentle fruit acid with active papaya and grapefruit extracts to exfoliate the skin and restore a youthful glow without visible irritation. This treatment begins with a microdermabrasion, enzymatic exfoliation and application of the peel. The result a firm, even skin tone.
Prices from £85
A potent antioxidant peel designed to penetrate excess oil and correct skin conditions such as acne, hormonal outbreaks and enlarged pores.
This unique blend of acids clears the skin of blemishes, heals acne lesions, reduces inflammation and exfoliates the skin – providing healing, repair and rejuvenation.
Prices from £130
For unparalleled hydration and dramatic reduction of visible signs of aging. This peel works to restore growth of healthy, young skin cells, increase cell turnover and remove layers of dead cells.
Prices from £165
A TCA peel blended with bean extract to achieve deep cellular anti-ageing exfoliation. This highly effective deep peel works to restore growth of healthy cells and remove layers of dead skin.
Prices from £500
Chemical peels rarely result in serious complications, but certain risks do exist. These risks include scarring, infection, swelling, changes in skin tone, and cold sore outbreaks. You can reduce the risks associated with facial peels by following all of the doctor’s instructions completely and by providing your doctor with a complete medical history.
A chemical facial peel can provide several benefits to the skin. The procedure can restore a more youthful appearance to skin and reduce wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, sun-damage, and blotchy patches. DocShop provides extensive information about chemical peel risks and benefits to help you fully understand the procedure.