What Are Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
Injecting botulimum toxin type A (Botox) into facial muscles inhibits muscle action, thereby decreasing forehead furrowing, frown-lines and wrinkles around the eyes: at Tracey Bell we utilise botulimum toxin A to effectively combat excessive perspiration in the underarms, palms and soles of feet, known as hyperhydrosis.
“So natural that everyone notices… but nobody knows.”
Benefits of Anti-wrinkle treatments;
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell rejuvenate and revitalise facial features.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell last approximately 3-4 months.
- Repeated Anti-wrinkle treatments visibly improve the appearance of the skin – Anti-wrinkle treatments are a preventative treatment.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments at Tracey Bell can produce a natural relaxed appearance
- Anti-wrinkle treatments have been shown to clinically improve migraines and headaches.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments can be used to treat excessive sweating/hydrohydrosis; this is a condition many people suffer from and is more commonly found in the underarm and feet.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments are also used medically for Blephroplasm, a muscle condition affecting the eyes.
Every 3-4 months.
Bruising, numbness and burning during injections. Eyelid droop can occur, but is rare and temporary. Most clients say the procedure feels like ‘an ice-cream headache for seconds’ and are repeat customers.