What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is one of the most popular laser treatments for both female and male clients at Tracey Bell.
Laser hair removal works on your back, arms, legs, chin, bikini, virtually anywhere.
Laser hair removal at Tracey Bell will reduce hair growth and promote smooth feeling skin, it works by destroying the bulge in the root of the hair and hence preventing hair growth.
Normally we recommend at least six treatments of laser. However, this will need to be assessed with a practitioner at Tracey Bell as each individual has different hair growth.
At Tracey Bell we treat both dark and light hair with Laser Hair Removal (LHR). If you have light/blonde hair, a topical cream ’Meladine’ may have to be used prior to any treatment.
Meladine works by dying the hair follicle and hence allowing the laser to penetrate into the hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal reduces hair growth by 85- 90% and the majority of consumers are amazed at their results.
- Laser hair removal is safe if completed by qualified laser specialists. Our Laser Aestheticians have years of experience with fantastic testimonies of their work.
- Laser hair removal reduces the need to shave, epilate or apply hair removal creams.
- Laser hair removal can improve in-growing hairs and folliculitis barbicans. No more irritating skin and red bumps caused by in-growing hairs.
- Laser hair removal can be used on all skin types including Caucasian, Asian and other ethnic skin types. We will assess your skin type during consultation.
- Laser hair removal is harmless compared to electrolysis and waxing. If there is re-growth after laser hair removal treatment, it will be finer and lighter in texture in comparison to pre-treatment.
Laser Hair Removal - The Latest Technology
At the Tracey Bell clinic we use a range of the latest Laser Hair Removal, IPL and laser machines from Syneron Candela to Alma Lasers.
From Syneron Candela we utilize elōs technology that uses combined energies to effectively and gently remove hair from virtually any part of the body and has been on the market for 10 years.
Now that same breakthrough technology is improved for the next generation with the all-new machine elōs Plus.
The elōs plus technology uses combination of optical energy and bi-polar radio frequency, the treatment is safe and effective and can be used on all skin types.
Laser Hair Removal Areas:
Each area should ideally be treated with a course of 6 sessions. Clients can also choose combination of areas.
Combination areas will be tailored to the individual upon consultation.
Laser hair removal starts at just £30.00 per session.
We provide a 40% discount on all,courses paid upfront
For example, here is a selection of 40%-discounted 8 session prices:
UNDERARMS - £480
TOPLIP - £320
TOPLIP AND CHIN - £560
FULL BACK £1080
Using the latest in laser technology our system is simple safe,quick and effective. We do not use beauty machines but Medical lasers that are regulated and suitable for their purpose.. the treatment can take 30 secs to 30 minutes dependent on the area treated and the skin type.
A medical cooler is always used during your treatment to ensure great results,minimal discomfort and excellent results .
Slight redness may be noted immediately after treatment but this does quickly resolve.
Makeup may be reapplied and the area returns to normal .
The area may remain warm for 30-60 minutes after the treatment.
6 sessions at 4-6 week intervals.
It is possible to completely eliminate hair from the affected area, but not guaranteed. Many patients report re-growth within 12 months, but the new hair will be lighter and less dense.
There are no serious risks associated with hair removal. You should ensure that you do not have any infection around the affected area, and patients who have recently been treated for acne should speak to a consultant.
The success and permanency of the treatment will depend on each individual patient.